Filiberto Chavez Mortgage Community Development Loan Officer
Filiberto Chavez has been a part of the financial services and mortgage industries since 2001. Along the way, he's managed teams as well as mortgage loans with flexibility and care. His ability to resolve problems, coordinate processes and navigate financial trends has helped him earn customer service accolades from both his clients and the industry. His friendly approach helps him communicate and educate clients at all levels of the homebuying journey, especially first-time buyers.
When he's not helping clients with their mortgage needs, he's enjoying time with his wife and two children.
Learn more about how Filiberto can help you. Give him a call today!
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.