Robert Hurst Residential Loan Officer
Stellar customer service and a focus on integrity have helped Robert Hurst build a reputation for excellence in the mortgage industry. With more than 18 years of lending experience, he understands how to help clients make the best financial decisions based on their unique needs. As a graduate of San Diego State University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance Business Administration, Robert has always been interested in the world of finance. His commitment to staying up to date on trends assures he can help his clients navigate the current home buying and construction markets.
Staying active is important to Robert, and he takes advantage of time outside whenever he can. Mountain biking, skiing, motorcycle riding and camping are just a few of his favorite hobbies.
When you're ready to start your homebuying journey, give Robert a call.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.