As a resident of Northern California, and a part of the financial and mortgage industry for more than 50 years, Steve Heath knows how new opportunities can be both exciting and challenging. Over the years, he has helped many people through the homebuying and financing process, whether they're buying for the first time, building a dream home or exploring all their options.
Using superior customer service and straightforward advice, he enjoys helping his clients discover what's possible. He also enjoys his other important role: being a papa to triplet granddaughters. They're just one more way he's seeing how exciting new opportunities can be.
To learn more about your residential loan options, give Steve a call today.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.