As a Residential Loan Officer serving Northern California since 1993, Todd Vinther helps clients navigate the mortgage loan process from start to finish, providing knowledge drawn from his extensive time in the business and the partnerships he's made.
Todd has collaborated extensively with local real estate experts for several decades, helping homebuyers align their budget and goals before and during the home shopping process. He balances insight with experience, and uses his knowledge to educate clients on what to expect along the way.
When he's not working with clients, Todd is likely out on the water. He's an avid sports fan who loves fly fishing in his spare time.
Ready to start your home buying or refinancing journey? Give Todd a call today.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.