As a Residential Loan Officer serving Northern California since 1993, Todd Vinther helps clients navigate the mortgage loan process from start to finish, providing knowledge drawn from his extensive time in the business and the partnerships he's made.
Todd has collaborated extensively with local real estate experts for several decades, helping homebuyers align their budget and goals before and during the home shopping process. He balances insight with experience, and uses his knowledge to educate clients on what to expect along the way.
When he's not working with clients, Todd is likely out on the water. He's an avid sports fan who loves fly fishing in his spare time.
Ready to start your home buying or refinancing journey? Give Todd a call today.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.