Kevin Nunn Residential Loan Officer
For Mortgage Loan Officer Kevin Nunn, collaboration is the key to success. His career in the mortgage industry began in 1991, and he's seen how partnerships and communication deliver the best outcome for his clients. This is especially true when it comes to helping his clients secure loans for custom construction and renovation where unique challenges often require a team approach.
Kevin's commitment to building a network of support is well-known in the industry, as well as the state. He's received several prestigious awards from the Greater Sacramento chapter of the California Association of Realtors, and he has also received recognition from the California Association of Mortgage Professionals. He was selected as their statewide Affiliate of the Year for 2021. Kevin serves on the board for both the National Association of the Remodeling Industry and the California Association of Mortgage Professionals. He chairs the Government Affairs committees for both organizations. He is also frequently asked to speak as a subject matter expert at the local, state, and national level.
Ready to begin your homebuying or building process? Give Kevin a call today.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.