Nhat Nguyen Residential Loan Officer
Nhat Nguyen has been helping families finance their homebuying and building needs since 1998. Her extensive experience in the industry helps her guide clients through many "firsts," whether they're buying their first home or securing a construction loan for a dream project. Her passion for keeping things organized ensures her clients get the detail-oriented advice and planning they need for a smooth homebuying process. Working in the South Bay area, Nhat has gained particular expertise working with Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) and other challenges that are common with tech-based employees.
When she's not working one-on-one with clients, Nhat enjoys recharging with healthy cooking and spending time with family.
Ready to start your homebuying journey? Give Nhat a call today.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.