Stephano Geldy Residential Loan Officer
With a local's understanding of the market, Stephano Geldy has been dedicated to fulfilling his clients' mortgage lending needs since 2006. Whether someone is buying, refinancing or building, Stephano's experience and knowledge of the area allows him to match his clients' goals with the right solution.
Stephano is a CalHFA-certified lender who specializes in assisting first-time homebuyers. A lifetime resident of Sacramento County, he lives in the Fair Oaks community where he enjoys outdoor activities, sports, and spending time with his wife and two children.
Ready to get started on the home buying or refinancing process? Give Stephano a call today.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.