Matt Towery brings more than 20 years of mortgage banking experience to the residents of Southern California. Whether you are buying, building or refinancing, Matt is committed to providing exceptional client service and helping you achieve your financing goals. He understands a wide variety of loan types, and knows how to navigate the challenges associated with home construction and lot/land loans.
Matt prides himself on providing a high level of service throughout the process, even after the loan closes. His professional approach, dedication and proven track record have led many of his former clients to reach out to him when they consider purchasing a new home or refinancing their existing mortgage. In his spare time, Matt takes advantage of all Southern California has to offer, and especially enjoys taking his children and dog to the beach.
Contact Matt today to learn more about how he can help you.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.