Matt Towery brings more than 20 years of mortgage banking experience to the residents of Southern California. Whether you are buying, building or refinancing, Matt is committed to providing exceptional client service and helping you achieve your financing goals. He understands a wide variety of loan types, and knows how to navigate the challenges associated with home construction and lot/land loans.
Matt prides himself on providing a high level of service throughout the process, even after the loan closes. His professional approach, dedication and proven track record have led many of his former clients to reach out to him when they consider purchasing a new home or refinancing their existing mortgage. In his spare time, Matt takes advantage of all Southern California has to offer, and especially enjoys taking his children and dog to the beach.
Contact Matt today to learn more about how he can help you.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.