Rich Molloy Residential Loan Officer
Rich Molloy is a seasoned residential lending expert, with more than 20 years of experience. During his time in the mortgage industry Rich has worked with a variety of loan products, and especially enjoys educating and helping clients successfully navigate their home loan needs. Rich values the opportunity to work directly with clients who want to purchase or refinance their home or build a new home from the ground up.
In his spare time, Rich enjoys spending time with his wife Lory and their three children. He also serves on the Mission Bay Youth Baseball Board of Directors and coaches youth baseball.
Contact Rich today to learn more about home loan options from Banner Bank.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.