Rich Molloy is a seasoned residential lending expert, with more than 20 years of experience. During his time in the mortgage industry Rich has worked with a variety of loan products, and especially enjoys educating and helping clients successfully navigate their home loan needs. Rich values the opportunity to work directly with clients who want to purchase or refinance their home or build a new home from the ground up.
In his spare time, Rich enjoys spending time with his wife Lory and their three children. He also serves on the Mission Bay Youth Baseball Board of Directors and coaches youth baseball.
Contact Rich today to learn more about home loan options from Banner Bank.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.