Rich Molloy is a seasoned residential lending expert, with more than 20 years of experience. During his time in the mortgage industry Rich has worked with a variety of loan products, and especially enjoys educating and helping clients successfully navigate their home loan needs. Rich values the opportunity to work directly with clients who want to purchase or refinance their home or build a new home from the ground up.
In his spare time, Rich enjoys spending time with his wife Lory and their three children. He also serves on the Mission Bay Youth Baseball Board of Directors and coaches youth baseball.
Contact Rich today to learn more about home loan options from Banner Bank.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.