Shawna Sanders moved to Siskiyou County while earning a degree in mathematics from Southern Oregon University. She entered the banking world a few years later, in 2015. She loved assisting business and personal clients with their financial needs and transitioned to mortgage in 2017.
This background gives her the analytical skills to find the best solutions to help clients realize their dreams of home ownership. She has experience with a variety of residential financing options, including conventional, construction and CalHFA loans.
Shawna believes knowledge is power, so in addition to sharing information about mortgage products and services with the community, she educates her clients and keeps them informed throughout the mortgage process. They appreciate the comfort that comes with knowing what's happening and understanding how and why decisions are made. When she's not assisting clients, Shawna enjoys archery and spending time outdoors.
If buying or building a home is in your future, Shawna can help. Give her a call today.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- You know it when you find that perfect location. Whether you’re ready to build is a different subject. Our lot loans provide competitive rates, in-house approvals and fast processing, and we allow you to borrow up to 75% of the lot value.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.