Jeff Enrico began his residential mortgage lending career in Boise in 1999, giving him unique insights into all the ways the area has grown and changed. Using this experience, he delivers an insider's perspective on the local home financing process, along with advice on how national trends can affect decisions. Jeff appreciates that Banner Bank completes all underwriting "in-house," giving his clients a more focused and personalized experience.
Jeff is not only an Idaho native, he also lives in the same neighborhood he grew up in. Commitment to roots is important to him. He's a former president of the Idaho Mortgage Lender's Association, a graduate of Boise State University, and Veteran of the U.S. Navy. Jeff enjoys all that Idaho has to offer, including river runs, hiking, biking, motorcycling, skiing, and boarding.
Whether you're buying for the first time, building your dream home, purchasing an investment property or looking to access the equity in your home, reach out to Jeff. He can help you find the home loan solution that fits you best.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.