Jeff Enrico began his residential mortgage lending career in Boise in 1999, giving him unique insights into all the ways the area has grown and changed. Using this experience, he delivers an insider's perspective on the local home financing process, along with advice on how national trends can affect decisions. Jeff appreciates that Banner Bank completes all underwriting "in-house," giving his clients a more focused and personalized experience.
Jeff is not only an Idaho native, he also lives in the same neighborhood he grew up in. Commitment to roots is important to him. He's a former president of the Idaho Mortgage Lender's Association, a graduate of Boise State University, and Veteran of the U.S. Navy. Jeff enjoys all that Idaho has to offer, including river runs, hiking, biking, motorcycling, skiing, and boarding.
Whether you're buying for the first time, building your dream home, purchasing an investment property or looking to access the equity in your home, reach out to Jeff. He can help you find the home loan solution that fits you best.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- You know it when you find that perfect location. Whether you’re ready to build is a different subject. Our lot loans provide competitive rates, in-house approvals and fast processing, and we allow you to borrow up to 75% of the lot value.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.