When Barry helps his clients find the right home loan for their needs, he draws on a wealth of industry experience. He's worked in mortgage since 2006, having served as a certified residential appraiser as well as a mortgage loan supervisor. His unique expertise helps him make the process seamless for his clients. While Barry has worked on a variety of loan types, including construction and government loans, he finds the best part of his job is helping first-time homebuyers achieve their dream of homeownership.
Barry is currently a member of the Veteran's Association of Real Estate Professionals where he serves on several committees. He also volunteers with the Idaho Fish and Game Department as a hunting mentor to youth and Veterans. Living in Idaho, Barry enjoys exploring the outdoors with his yellow Lab, Skeet, by his side.
Ready to get started on the mortgage process? Give Barry a call today.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- You know it when you find that perfect location. Whether you’re ready to build is a different subject. Our lot loans provide competitive rates, in-house approvals and fast processing, and we allow you to borrow up to 75% of the lot value.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.