Tracy LeFave has been helping people with their mortgage and real estate needs since 1999. Her previous experience as an agent, loan originator and underwriter help her understand the entire homebuying process from a unique perspective, assuring she can provide her clients with advice every step of the way. She especially enjoys working with first-time buyers and showing them how smooth the process can be.
Tracy has been a part of the Treasure Valley community for over 15 years and loves all the outdoor activities the area offers. When she's not hiking, trail running or biking with her family, she's busy helping in the community. Hope House and the local chapters of Kiwanis and Key Club are important organizations to her, along with River Discovery which supports cancer survivors.
Contact Tracy today for assistance with your lending needs.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.