While Khrystia Waibel's official title is residential loan officer – at heart, she's a farm girl and is part of a first responder family. She not only grew up on a farm, she also still owns a working farm alongside her husband. Khrystia combines her love of the land with her decades of experience in the mortgage industry to help others find their own piece of paradise. She understands what it takes to navigate the homebuying process, whether a client is looking to build their forever home, refinance or purchase their first home. She's a graduate from Oregon State University and helps clients navigate the homebuying journey with honesty, transparency and a passion for the process.
Khrystia loves being outside and cooking with the food she grows. She believes strongly in giving your best every day while enjoying and embracing life's journey.
When you're ready to experience friendly, exceptional customer service, give Khrystia a call.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- You know it when you find that perfect location. Whether you’re ready to build is a different subject. Our lot loans provide competitive rates, in-house approvals and fast processing, and we allow you to borrow up to 75% of the lot value.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.