Jason Iversen has always loved helping people live life to the fullest. For years, he worked as a surgical tech for a major health care provider in the Puget Sound area. In 2020, when he was given the chance to explore a new career opportunity – mortgage lending – he knew he could put his skills to use assisting people on their journey to homeownership. Whether he's teaching classes about land-to-home building or educating first-time buyers, Jason uses a personal touch and straightforward information to deliver a smooth mortgage process.
A native of the Pacific Northwest, Jason made the move to Idaho in 2024 along with his wife and two young children. When he's not exploring the area with his family, he's enjoying his lifelong hobby: writing and recording music in his home studio.
Let Jason show you how Banner Bank can help you. Give him a call today.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- You know it when you find that perfect location. Whether you’re ready to build is a different subject. Our lot loans provide competitive rates, in-house approvals and fast processing, and we allow you to borrow up to 75% of the lot value.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.