Arthur Welborn Residential Loan Officer
A sincere desire to help others reach their goals is one reason Arthur Welborn has spent his career in the financial industry, focusing on mortgage lending since 2004. He knows there's no better feeling for a homebuyer than closing on their loan, whether they're buying for the first time, building their retirement home or looking to refinance.
Clients know they can count on him for prompt answers, as well as consistent updates to eliminate questions before they arise. In fact, his exceptional customer service and dedication has helped him become a past recipient of Banner's Best Award.
Access to homeownership is important to Arthur, and he's proud to serve as a member of the Coos County Habitat for Humanity Board.
To learn more and get started on your home loan, give Arthur a call today.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.