Dan Revell Residential Loan Officer
The mortgage loan industry has been a part of Dan Revell's life for more than three decades. Over the years, he's helped his clients with a variety of home buying needs: from purchasing their first home to refinancing a dream kitchen or borrowing to build their forever home. Today, he considers construction loans his specialty, and loves walking his clients through the entire process. He knows there is no better feeling than completing a building project, and he enjoys celebrating milestones alongside his clients.
Dan has given much of his time to the community over the years, including working with Boy Scouts on the Oregon Trail Council and coaching both youth and high school level sports. He also served as the past director of the Lane County Homebuilders Association, an organization that's still a big part of his life. An avid fisherman, you'll often find Dan out on the McKenzie River. From fly fishing to traditional casting, he loves the peace and tranquility the water provides.
Give Dan a call today to get started on your home financing journey.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.