By approaching the home-buying process with an understanding of individual circumstances and needs, Residential Loan Officer Dylan Bunten helps people achieve their home ownership dreams. That, in fact, is his passion.
He begins by getting to know you and listening to your story. Then he will collaborate with you on the right lending solution for your situation. Dylan brings expertise in construction, bare land and affordable mortgage lending. With his understanding of the local housing market and his knowledge of Banner Bank's many loan options, Dylan can simplify and demystify the home-buying and home-building process.
When he's not helping people build or buy their ideal home, this musician-at-heart can be found performing with the Eugene Opera and the University of Oregon School of Music. For a knowledgeable guide to your home loan options, contact Dylan today.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.