Since 2009, Kelley Fifarek has helped hundreds of people navigate the ins and outs of the mortgage process. Her focus on getting to know each client personally, combined with her extensive experience in finance, helps her guide clients through any questions. One of her greatest passions is helping first-time homebuyers achieve their dream of home ownership by leveraging government and local nonprofit resources.
Kelly also has extensive experience in construction loans and knows how to overcome the challenges that often arise during the new build process. From the initial lot loan to building with confidence, Kelley's work at Banner and involvement in local realtor associations give her unique insights that benefit her clients.
Ready to get started on your home buying or refinancing journey? Give Kelley a call today.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Want to buy a house, but not sure if the time is right for you? Our Mortgage Banking Director shares his perspective on timing your home purchase.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.