John Altes has been helping people achieve their dream of buying or building a home or purchasing vacation or rental property for more than 10 years. He puts himself in the client's shoes to provide the level of service he would value most. John enjoys celebrating every milestone alongside his clients – from gaining preapprovals to when they move in and start the next chapter of their lives. A desire to help others succeed is one reason he spends his free time teaching financial literacy at schools through Financial Beginnings, a non-profit in Washington and Oregon.
A long-time resident of the Pacific Northwest, John loves camping with his kids and exploring new places in his four-wheel drive.
Ready to start your homebuying journey? Give John a call today.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.