Residential Loan Officer, Michael Maguire, has been helping people find the right financing solutions for their homebuying needs since 2001. A native of Oregon, he appreciates playing a role in the home ownership process for his local clients and knows that every person's needs are unique. Uncovering a client's individual story – and personalizing their homebuying journey – is just one way he delivers an exceptional experience.
As an advocate for homeownership, Michael has given his time to Habitat for Humanity projects. He also enjoys getting outside with his family and soaking in all the natural treasures Oregon has to offer.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- If you want a home that’s as environmentally responsible as you are, consider our PowerWise Home Loan.
- Almost all homes need some type of work. If you need extra cash for property improvements, then our HomeFresh Second Mortgage may be right for you.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.