For Kari Summerall, mortgage lending is all about connecting personally, finding solutions and taking time to explain the process. Working in the mortgage industry since 2006, and specifically as a loan officer since 2015, Kari has the insight to help simplify and streamline the steps. She uses her knowledge to guide clients through any loan program, including new construction and lot loans. Her exceptional service has earned her several accolades, but Kari says the best awards are the letters and emails she receives from satisfied customers.
An Oregon native, Kari is proud to call Portland home. In her spare time, she enjoys camping, traveling and hitting the beach with her husband, three kids and two rambunctious dogs. She also supports the Children's Cancer Association, an organization that brings joy to kids fighting life-threatening illnesses.
Ready to get started? Call Kari today.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Want to buy a house, but not sure if the time is right for you? Our Mortgage Banking Director shares his perspective on timing your home purchase.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.