Maebeth Edano began her career in the mortgage industry in 2010 and found her calling helping families fulfill their dream of purchasing their first home or their forever home. She loves working with people and educating clients on the available loan programs and various ways equity can be used for debt consolidation or home improvement. Her goal is to help her clients build a solid foundation for the future.
Maebeth understands the need for structure. Born in the Philippines, Maebeth moved to Oregon with her family when she was four. She appreciates all the region has to offer, including the local cuisine, music and outdoor opportunities, and aims to balance work, family life and personal time in order to be her best self. Her values of family, home ownership and the locale are why she volunteers with Habitat for Humanity in the Portland area, helping others create a special place for their families.
Ready to start your homebuying journey? Call Maebeth today.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.