Buying a home is likely one of the biggest investments you will make. That's why at Banner, we listen, help you understand the financing process, and explain the options so you can select the best loan for your situation. Whether you are a first time homebuyer, purchasing a vacation home or investment property, taking on a major renovation, building a custom home, refinancing, or moving up or downsizing, we are here to help.
Contact me today and let's get started.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- If you want a home that’s as environmentally responsible as you are, consider our PowerWise Home Loan.
- Almost all homes need some type of work. If you need extra cash for property improvements, then our HomeFresh Second Mortgage may be right for you.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.