Residential Loan Officer, Marty Quandt has been helping people achieve their dreams of homeownership since 1991. An entrepreneur at heart, Marty helps guide clients through their loan planning and preparation, answering any questions with solid advice and proven experience. Whether someone is looking to finance their first home or their retirement escape, Marty brings a personalized touch to each transaction.
Previously, Marty was a part of a talented team who owned a highly successful mortgage banking company, and they were named one of Oregon's top five mortgage lenders, according to the Portland Business Journal. Marty was born and raised in Portland and enjoys talking with his clients about favorite local spots, sports and all the area has to offer.
Give Marty a call today to get started on your home financing journey.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.