Rachel Leonard Residential Loan Officer
Rachel Leonard has a proven approach for creating lifelong client relationships: roll out the red carpet. Her commitment to exceptional service and quick turnaround on pre-approvals has helped her find the best loan for each homebuyer's unique situation since 2010.
Originally from California, Rachel is happily settled in Portland, Oregon, and serves clients throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California. She is well-versed in first-time homebuyer programs and also specializes in construction, renovation and lot loans.
When she's not assisting clients, Rachel enjoys exploring the outdoors and spending time with her husband and son. She also volunteers regularly with Habitat for Humanity, an organization that aligns perfectly with her desire to help people achieve their homeownership dream.
Looking to finance your dream? Call Rachel today.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.