Trevor Taylor started his banking career in 2009, gaining valuable client service and consumer lending experience. In 2016, he joined Banner Bank as a residential loan officer, combining his financial knowledge with his passion for excellent service to help clients navigate the homebuying journey.
He has a business degree with an emphasis in finance from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Eastern Oregon University. In his free time, Trevor enjoys relaxing with his family and participating in many of the outdoor activities the area has to offer.
Whether you're buying, refinancing, renovating or building, reach out to Trevor. He can help you find the home loan solution that fits you best.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.