Trevor Taylor started his banking career in 2009, gaining valuable client service and consumer lending experience. In 2016, he joined Banner Bank as a residential loan officer, combining his financial knowledge with his passion for excellent service to help clients navigate the homebuying journey.
He has a business degree with an emphasis in finance from Brigham Young University and an MBA from Eastern Oregon University. In his free time, Trevor enjoys relaxing with his family and participating in many of the outdoor activities the area has to offer.
Whether you're buying, refinancing, renovating or building, reach out to Trevor. He can help you find the home loan solution that fits you best.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Want to buy a house, but not sure if the time is right for you? Our Mortgage Banking Director shares his perspective on timing your home purchase.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.