For Jolin Warren, the expression, "love what you do, and you'll never work a day in your life" has guided her career. She's been involved with the real estate and banking industries since 1990 and loves the feeling of helping her clients reach their homeownership dreams. Whether you are buying for the first time, building your dream home or building a real estate portfolio, she understands many aspects of the mortgage process. This includes what it takes to finance single family homes as well as more complicated transactions for 2-4 multi-unit properties, Jumbo loans and various down payment assistance programs.
Jolin's knowledge and professionalism have earned her industry accolades, including Portland Monthly Magazine's Five Star Mortgage Professional, in addition to other various leadership and excellence awards. She also serves as the Chairperson for the Legislative Committee of the Oregon Mortgage Bankers Association, and is a proud member of NAREB, HBA, and Women's Council of Realtors.
An outdoor enthusiast, Jolin enjoys spending time with her family horseback riding, exploring on her ATV and traveling to sunny places.
Ready to explore your mortgage options? Give Jolin a call today!
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.