Good organization is Miriam Hakkoum's key to a successful loan process — and it's served her clients well. She's has been working in financial services since 2003, and uses her experience to help homebuyers plan, prepare and navigate every step of their mortgage journey. Miriam enjoys meeting and working with people from various backgrounds, and helping clients achieve their dream of homeownership.
When she's not organizing a client's loan, Miriam likes to organize, declutter, and update her home — a pastime that helps her relax and recharge. Of course, she also enjoys spending time with her family.
Looking to refinance, consolidate debt or purchase a home? Call Miriam today!
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.