Loan officer Misty Winney has been assisting people with their banking needs since 2010. In 2020, she joined the Banner mortgage team, and uses her decades of client service experience to inform and guide homebuyers in making smart decisions about their future. Helping people achieve their dream of homeownership is important to Misty. She especially enjoys working with first-time homebuyers.
As an active 4-H leader, Misty takes family and community to heart, and loves guiding the next generation with hands-on learning. Whether she's teaching 4-H club members or working with clients, personal connections are paramount to Misty and key to her top-notch service. When she's not volunteering or serving clients, Misty enjoys hiking, fishing, camping and other outdoor activities.
Ready to get started on your home loan? Give Misty a call today.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- If you want a home that’s as environmentally responsible as you are, consider our PowerWise Home Loan.
- Almost all homes need some type of work. If you need extra cash for property improvements, then our HomeFresh Second Mortgage may be right for you.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.