Rhian Erickson AVP, Residential Loan Officer
Rhian Erickson has worked in the financial services industry since 1998 and has been a mortgage loan officer since 2000. She loves creating a tailored experience for each of her clients, whether they're looking to buy for the first time, build their dream home or refinance their current property. She is especially knowledgeable about the construction loan process and what it takes to finance through USDA Rural Development programs. As a native of Eastern Oregon, Rhian has a unique understanding of rural markets and rural home lending strategies.
Rhian is an active member of her community who volunteers with several civic organizations. A self-described "social person," she unwinds by spending time outdoors with her husband and two sons. Anything outside, especially in the mountains and she's in.
When you want exceptional customer service, straightforward communication and an efficient loan process, give Rhian a call.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.