Rhian Erickson has worked in the financial services industry since 1998 and has been a mortgage loan officer since 2000. She loves creating a tailored experience for each of her clients, whether they're looking to buy for the first time, build their dream home or refinance their current property. She is especially knowledgeable about the construction loan process and what it takes to finance through USDA Rural Development programs. As a native of Eastern Oregon, Rhian has a unique understanding of rural markets and rural home lending strategies.
Rhian is an active member of her community who volunteers with several civic organizations. A self-described "social person," she unwinds by spending time outdoors with her husband and two sons. Anything outside, especially in the mountains and she's in.
When you want exceptional customer service, straightforward communication and an efficient loan process, give Rhian a call.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.