Ken Luckett has been helping people build or finance their dream home in the Vancouver and Portland metro area since 2015. A native of the Pacific Northwest, he knows the market well and enjoys guiding his clients through the entire process, especially those who are building for the first time. From lot loans to construction loans, he shares his expertise every step of the way.
Homeownership is goal for many people, and Ken loves being a part of the process. In addition to his work at Banner, he coordinates the Bank's volunteer involvement in the local Habitat for Humanity.
Whether you're looking for more information on a traditional mortgage, or you want build or refinance, contact Ken.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.