With 35 years of experience in mortgage lending, Roberta Banegas understands what it takes to find the right home loan for each client. Her knowledge covers not only lending, but also underwriting and processing, giving her unique insight into the entire loan process.
Having spent most of her career in the greater Portland area, Roberta understands the market and knows how to find the best solution to fit a client's needs on their schedule. She stays current on this ever-changing industry. She is an active member and past board member of the Oregon Mortgage Bankers Association and gives back to her community through participation in local nonprofits such as Habitat for Humanity.
Whether you are looking to purchase, build or refinance your home, let Roberta put her experience to work for you. Give her a call today!
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.