Kara Gonzalez excels at helping clients achieve their dream of home ownership. It's been her passion since 1995. Whether someone is buying, refinancing or building, Kara's years of experience allow her to look at each situation from a unique point-of-view. This approach, along with her dedication to providing exceptional customer service, helps Kara make the mortgage process more productive, efficient and comfortable for her clients.
A lifetime resident of Skagit County, Kara enjoys giving back to her community as an active member of the Burlington Mid-Day Rotary Club. She's also the mother of two busy teenagers who keep her ready for any adventure life brings her way.
Ready to get started on the home buying or refinancing process? Give Kara a call today.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.