With more than 25 years of experience in the mortgage industry, David Howard strives to provide each of his clients with personal service and a streamlined mortgage process. From loan origination to completion, David aims to keep the process moving smoothly. He has the knowledge and experience to suggest options and tailor solutions to your personal goals, whether you are a seasoned homeowner, repeat purchaser or first-time homebuyer.
David has worked extensively in custom construction and lot loans and understands the unique variables involved in the loan process – from buying the land to building the home of your dreams.
Contact David to get started on a straightforward and enjoyable mortgage loan process.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.