Marty Schroder has been helping homebuyers and investors in the Pacific Northwest achieve their financing and homeownership goals since 1993. His commitment to the industry is a direct result of the people he works with every day: his clients. For him, each interaction is personal, and he enjoys determining how to best assist every individual with the homebuying process.
In addition to his knowledge of diverse mortgage solutions, Marty has a degree in business administration. A long-time resident of Washington, Marty and his wife are living their own dream and have two daughters in college.
Ready to start your homebuying journey? Give Marty a call today.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Want to buy a house, but not sure if the time is right for you? Our Mortgage Banking Director shares his perspective on timing your home purchase.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.