Marty Schroder Residential Loan Officer
Marty Schroder has been helping homebuyers and investors in the Pacific Northwest achieve their financing and homeownership goals since 1993. His commitment to the industry is a direct result of the people he works with every day: his clients. For him, each interaction is personal, and he enjoys determining how to best assist every individual with the homebuying process.
In addition to his knowledge of diverse mortgage solutions, Marty has a degree in business administration. A long-time resident of Washington, Marty and his wife are living their own dream and have two daughters in college.
Ready to start your homebuying journey? Give Marty a call today.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.