As a former business owner, long-time sales professional and dedicated family man, Doug Cornelsen knows what it takes to deliver stellar customer service and find people the solutions they need. When he joined the banking and mortgage industry in 2018, he got to combine many of his passions into one career, helping families finance their dream home. He loves guiding his clients through the mortgage and refinancing process.
Family life is important to Doug, and he invests much of his free time in fixing up his own property alongside his wife. He also serves on the Northwest Regional Council (NWRC), an organization dedicated to helping seniors with housing and healthcare.
Whether you are looking to purchase, build or refinance your home, let Doug put his service-first approach to work for you. Give him a call today!
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- If you want a home that’s as environmentally responsible as you are, consider our PowerWise Home Loan.
- Almost all homes need some type of work. If you need extra cash for property improvements, then our HomeFresh Second Mortgage may be right for you.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.