Cody Ellison Residential Loan Officer
When first-time homebuyers are looking for guidance they can trust, Cody Ellison has the experience to show them what's possible. She is a certified instructor for first-time homebuyer classes, where she applies her positive mindset and 20 years in banking to teach people how to achieve their homeownership goals. At Banner, Cody delivers this insight to her clients, guiding them through the mortgage process from start to finish. Whether they're buying for the first time, building their retirement home or looking to refinance, Cody provides her clients with signature customer service.
As a native of the Pacific Northwest, Cody values access to local homeownership, and has served in various roles with the Skagit chapter of Habitat for Humanity.
To learn more and get started on your home loan, call Cody today.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.