Moving from Louisiana to Washington state may seem like a culture shock to some: but not to Residential Loan Officer Frank Bonner. He loves to find friends who become like family wherever he goes. Making the shift to the Pacific Northwest was no different.
At Banner Bank, Frank has added to his already extensive mortgage lending knowledge. He has more than 25 years of experience in the field working on a variety of products – from conventional/conforming loans to government loans. Living in Louisiana, he helped many people through their mortgage and loan needs during the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, delivering answers with compassion, and he brings that same level of care with every client.
Frank has worked with the public for most of his life and thrives on giving the best customer service possible. His philosophy is to always treat his clients like one of the family.
Call Frank today to get started or to hear more about your loan options.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.