Lorena Urrutia has been helping families and individuals secure their dreams since 1997, serving as an insurance agent and residential loan officer. She has an extensive knowledge of mortgage options and enjoys working with first-time homebuyers. Lorena takes the time to educate her clients on the process, and answer every question along the way. This approach to service and support helped her earn the National Association of Professional Mortgage Women (NAPMW) Rising Star award two years in a row.
A first-generation Latina raised in the Wenatchee Valley, Lorena is active in several organizations including the Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce Hispanic Business Council, the Moses Lake Rotary Club and the Women's Service League of North Central Washington. With a sense of adventure, she's visited 20 U.S. states, as well as Mexico and Costa Rica.
Ready to explore your loan options? Call Lorena today.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.