Kerri Burhart Residential Loan Officer
Kerri Burhart has been working in commercial and residential real estate since 2004, with many of those years focused on helping homebuyers with the mortgage process. She especially enjoys counseling first-time homebuyers and guiding families through new construction. At every step, Kerri strives to help her clients see the full financial picture so they can achieve the best path to homeownership.
A Seattle native, Kerri loves everything the Pacific Northwest has to offer. She can often be found out on the water with her family, friends and the beloved malamute husky she adopted through the Northwest Organization for Animal Help (NOAH). Kerri's a big fan of NOAH, as animals are close to her heart and she's trained and worked with horses most of her life.
Ready to explore your loan options? Give Kerri a call today.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.