Tony Cox learned firsthand as a boy how owning a home can change the quality and trajectory of a person's life when his mother, a longtime renter, qualified for a HUD home. That experience has driven his passion for helping others enjoy the stability and comfort of home ownership since 2005. In fact, it's a key reason he focuses on low-to-moderate income buyers and is so dedicated to teaching first-time homebuyer classes.
In banking since 2003, Tony understands the diverse financial solutions available to consumers and businesses. He's witnessed the economic ups and downs of the housing industry and knows how to navigate every part of the mortgage process, whether you're talking down payment or financing a new build. And if home construction is in your plan, count on Tony to share your enthusiasm for customizing your build.
If you want to buy, build or refinance a home, contact Tony. He's committed to making the mortgage experience as easy as possible, every step of the way.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.