A residential mortgage lender since 2001, Katy Hawley has spent many of those years working to make the home-buying process more approachable and understandable for her clients. She believes that "one size doesn't fit all" when it comes to lending choices. Katy's clients benefit from her experience with diverse options including construction lending, first-time homebuyer programs and Community Land Trust transactions. As part of her commitment to accessible home ownership, Katy works with King County Affordable Lending partners, like Habitat for Humanity and Homestead Community Land trust. She also volunteers with the Hope Factory in Seattle.
Katy is a true professional who values customer service and clarity in all aspects of the home loan process. Whether you are looking to buy, build or refinance your home, Katy believes you deserve a smooth, respectful and personable experience. We invite you to discover the Banner Bank difference and contact Katy today!
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.