For Residential Loan Officer John Wells, every day is different because every client is a unique opportunity to learn something new. He enjoys getting to know his clients personally and hearing about their goals. Whether they're buying for the first time, building a dream home or looking to refinance, John uses his more than 25 years of experience to answer questions and deliver solutions.
A graduate of Eastern Washington University and a resident of the Tri-Cities area for over 25 years, John's commitment to the community is strong. He's a past Boy Scout leader, and he still enjoys exploring all the outdoor offerings the area provides. It's just one more way he stays connected to the neighborhoods and people that make the area special.
To learn more and get started on your home loan, give John a call today.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.