Janele Haan has been helping families finance their homeownership dreams since 1986. While her mortgage expertise is vast, Janele has a distinct appreciation for VA and construction loans. As the mother of veteran, she understands on a personal level the challenges these clients face. When it comes to construction loans, she also draws upon experience, having grown up in the industry and built six homes herself. Whatever the need, Janele serves as a guide, helping clients access the most affordable means to finance their home. Her emphasis on service is one reason she's received several Banner's Best Awards.
As a long-term resident of Northwest Washington, Janele also enjoys serving the community. She's counseled newly engaged couples on creating a family budget and has taught several first-time homebuyer classes. She's also a member of the Mount Baker Rotary Club.
Ready to explore your loan options? Give Janele a call today.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.