Janele Haan has been helping families finance their homeownership dreams since 1986. While her mortgage expertise is vast, Janele has a distinct appreciation for VA and construction loans. As the mother of veteran, she understands on a personal level the challenges these clients face. When it comes to construction loans, she also draws upon experience, having grown up in the industry and built six homes herself. Whatever the need, Janele serves as a guide, helping clients access the most affordable means to finance their home. Her emphasis on service is one reason she's received several Banner's Best Awards.
As a long-term resident of Northwest Washington, Janele also enjoys serving the community. She's counseled newly engaged couples on creating a family budget and has taught several first-time homebuyer classes. She's also a member of the Mount Baker Rotary Club.
Ready to explore your loan options? Give Janele a call today.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- You know it when you find that perfect location. Whether you’re ready to build is a different subject. Our lot loans provide competitive rates, in-house approvals and fast processing, and we allow you to borrow up to 75% of the lot value.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.