When clients first meet Ray Woo, they know they're in for a worry-free borrowing experience. Ray started working in the mortgage industry in 1992, and he uses his knowledge to help people feel confident about the home loan process and every decision along the way. He specializes in custom construction and lot loans, and has assisted many investment borrowers and self-employed clients with complex income and tax scenarios. Ray's approach has earned him several professional accolades, including Banner's Best Award and the Seattle area's Five Star Mortgage Professional Award.
A life-long Washingtonian, Ray calls Newcastle home. He knows the entire West Coast market well, and can assist clients throughout Oregon, Washington, Idaho and California. Give Ray a call today.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.