Terri Montana Residential Loan Officer
Terri Montana has a proven approach to guiding her clients through the lending process: make it easy for them. Since 1988, she's been committed to providing exceptional service and quick turnaround on pre-approvals and finding the best loan for each homebuyer's unique situation.
In addition to helping first time homebuyers achieve their dreams of home ownership, she enjoys assisting clients in securing the financing they need for construction and lot/land loans, as well as financing for investment properties. In fact, Terri personally understands the real estate investment market, having bought, built and sold several commercial and residential properties. This experience provides a unique perspective that clients can count on.
Whether you are in the market to purchase a home, build a new home or refinance your current residence, Terri has the knowledge, experience and proven customer service skills to make your mortgage experience a success. Call her today to get started.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- Our Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.