Terri Montana has a proven approach to guiding her clients through the lending process: make it easy for them. Since 1988, she's been committed to providing exceptional service and quick turnaround on pre-approvals and finding the best loan for each homebuyer's unique situation.
In addition to helping first time homebuyers achieve their dreams of home ownership, she enjoys assisting clients in securing the financing they need for construction and lot/land loans, as well as financing for investment properties. In fact, Terri personally understands the real estate investment market, having bought, built and sold several commercial and residential properties. This experience provides a unique perspective that clients can count on.
Whether you are in the market to purchase a home, build a new home or refinance your current residence, Terri has the knowledge, experience and proven customer service skills to make your mortgage experience a success. Call her today to get started.
- Becoming a well-informed buyer is important in the lending process. Our residential loan officers are here to help educate you on issues relating to homeownership through seminars and workshops.
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. These loans offer favorable rates and low down payment requirements.
- You know it when you find that perfect location. Whether you’re ready to build is a different subject. Our lot loans provide competitive rates, in-house approvals and fast processing, and we allow you to borrow up to 75% of the lot value.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.