Terri Montana has a proven approach to guiding her clients through the lending process: make it easy for them. Since 1988, she's been committed to providing exceptional service and quick turnaround on pre-approvals and finding the best loan for each homebuyer's unique situation.
In addition to helping first time homebuyers achieve their dreams of home ownership, she enjoys assisting clients in securing the financing they need for construction and lot/land loans, as well as financing for investment properties. In fact, Terri personally understands the real estate investment market, having bought, built and sold several commercial and residential properties. This experience provides a unique perspective that clients can count on.
Whether you are in the market to purchase a home, build a new home or refinance your current residence, Terri has the knowledge, experience and proven customer service skills to make your mortgage experience a success. Call her today to get started.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.