Ruben Garcia understands what it means to chart your own path. He earned a mechanical engineering degree in Mexico in 1988 and soon after settled in Pasco, Washington. His journey to the United States gave him a deep appreciation for the work it takes to achieve the dream of homeownership. Since 2000, he's been helping educate and guide others on all areas of financing their dream.
As a mortgage lender, Ruben specializes in guiding first-time homebuyers through the entire process, whether they're buying a traditional home, manufactured home or financing new construction. His dedication to his clients has earned him Banner's Best Award several years in a row.
Give Ruben a call today to get started on your homebuying journey.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.