Laura McGuigan moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1995 and has been assisting homebuyers with their mortgage needs ever since. Her attention to detail delivers a smooth financing process, whether a client is buying for the first time or building their forever home.
Laura loves using her knowledge to help people obtain the dream of homeownership. As a long-term resident of the area, she also knows the importance of community engagement. She has been involved locally with several organizations that provide educational aid to children and assist with food insecurities. She is also a member of Rotary International and the Pullman Chamber of Commerce.
To learn more and get started on your home loan, give Laura a call today.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.