Dianna Johnson has been helping people realize their dreams of home ownership since 2010. She loves guiding each client to the most suitable and sustainable loan for their needs. With every interaction she keeps people's best financial interests at heart, and aims to make raving fans out of every client, partner or realtor she works with. This level of dedication has earned her recognition as a Five Star Mortgage Professional by Seattle Magazine six years in a row.
A native of Washington state, Dianna earned a business degree with an emphasis in finance from the University of Washington. In addition to spending time with family, friends and her two "fur babies," she enjoys golf, yoga, hiking, bike riding and volunteering with the Liberty Road Foundation.
Whether you're buying, refinancing, renovating or building, reach out to Dianna. She can help you find the home loan that fits you best.
- The Affordable Mortgage Program (AMP) can help you buy or refinance a home by offering ways to reduce your down payment, closing costs and more.
- Our VA home loans are designed to assist veterans with the lending process. Veterans have access to competitive interest rates and can borrow up to 100% of the home’s value.
- Buying a new home or refinancing? Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.