A Residential Loan Officer since 2002, Pennie Whitish has the knowledge and insight to help her clients discover the mortgage solutions that match their personal goals. Whether a client is buying their first home or remodeling their dream home, Pennie enjoys helping them navigate their options and understand what to expect from start to finish. Her dedication to creating an exceptional experience for her clients is just one reason she's earned a Banner's Best Award six times.
"I want clients to know I care about them and see them as unique individuals," she said. "Not as just another transaction or number."
An avid runner, Pennie knows the feeling of accomplishment that comes with crossing life's finish lines. She's also involved in organizations that are important to the community. Pennie is an active member of Kiwanis and volunteers with a local senior citizen support organization. She's taught First-Time Homebuyer classes throughout her career.
If you are planning to buy a home, build your dream home, purchase a rental property or refinance anywhere across the Pacific Northwest, Pennie is ready to help.
- If you’ve never bought a home or haven’t owned one in recent years, let us walk you through the process. Our specialists will listen to you, explain the options and help you find the best home loan for your situation. And, you’ll be toasting your new home in no time.
- Building or renovating your home is easier than ever with our All-in-One Custom Construction Loan. Short term construction, renovation costs and permanent financing are rolled into one loan with one set of closing costs. Land or lot purchase can be included.
- Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
- Cash-out Refinance
- Down Payment Assistance
- Mortgage Rates
- Fixed Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate Loans
- Vacation/Second Homes
- Investment Properties
- Land Loans
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Community Land Trust
- Mortgage CalculatorEnter your loan amount and interest rate to calculate your estimated monthly payment.
- Rent vs. Buy a HomeThe decision to buy a home is an important one. Our Rent vs. Buy Calculator helps you weigh your options.
- 15 vs. 30 Year MortgagePaying less interest vs. having a lower monthly payment. There’s much to consider when it comes to the length of your loan.
- Mortgage RefinanceInterest rates are just one factor in determining if a refinance is right for you.